Epcon Franchising Adds New Franchise Builders in 2020
Epcon Franchising is pleased to announce the addition of 14 new Franchise Builders so far this year. These new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in 10 different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Cook Bros. Homes, Knoxville, Tennessee: Cook Bros. Homes has specialized in building semi-custom homes for retirees since 2004. Their first Epcon community will be in Lenoir City with 67 homes. They are also planning a second Epcon community in Tellico Village.
- Legacy Homes, Omaha, Nebraska: Legacy Homes is a large regional builder in the Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska markets. They currently target mostly entry-level and move-up buyers and will use their position as an Epcon Franchise Builder to add offerings that are popular with 55+ buyers to their building portfolio.
- Premium Builders, Kansas City, Kansas: Premium Builders own and manage more than 300 rental properties in Kansas and Missouri under their real estate investment and property management companies. They plan to build their first Epcon community on the Kansas side of the metro area.
- Destiny Homes, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Destiny Homes has been building custom homes and completing high-end remodeling projects on the western side of Minneapolis since 2005. Their first Epcon community will be in Chaska, Minnesota.
- Meridian Management, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Meridian Management has completed several multi-family projects, apartment renovations and urban infill developments. They plan to start with two Epcon communities on the eastern side of Minneapolis.
- Pinnacle Properties, Ames, Iowa: Since 2003, Pinnacle Properties has built more than 100 high-end custom homes, 100 townhomes and condominiums and 600 apartment units, and has sold 200 residential lots to other builders. Pinnacle Properties will start their first Epcon community in Ames this year.
- M.A. + Associates, Washington, D.C.: M.A. + Associates is a government construction management consulting firm, handling primarily large commercial projects. They plan to break ground in the next year on their first Epcon community in Maryland.
- Thomas Group Development, San Antonio, Texas: Thomas Group Development will under the direction of Matthew Thomas, son of Roger Thomas, a longtime Epcon Franchise Builder in the Atlanta area. They plan to secure a first project location on the northeast side of the San Antonio market.
- Twentieth Century Construction, Cleveland, Ohio: Twentieth Century Construction was founded in 1981 and they have built hundreds of homes in Northeast Ohio and Southwest Florida. They are under contract on a first Epcon project in the town of Bainbridge, a desirable suburban market located southeast of downtown Cleveland.
- ROC Homes, Houston, Texas: Founded in 2002, ROC Homes has been building infill custom homes within the Sam Houston Tollway loop. Epcon’s product will allow them to pursue opportunities outside of the loop and to do larger projects with repeatable and scalable volume.
- Draw Homes, Cleveland, Ohio: After over 20 years of experience in real estate, remodeling and managing rental properties, Draw Homes will be building their first Epcon community. They are focused on procuring a project location on the west side of the market, specifically in the Avon and Westlake areas.
- Reisch Sansone Communities, St. Louis, Missouri: Reisch Sansone Communities is off to a fast start on their new franchise, having already procured two project locations. The first will consist of around 45 lots in the town of Dardenne Prairie, and the second will be an exciting waterfront project at the Lake of the Ozarks.
- Jayabheri Real Estate, Austin, Texas: Jayabheri Real Estate has been selling land parcels and building custom homes for several years. They will add Epcon homes to their portfolio to scale their business, and are considering the Cedar Park and Leander areas of Austin as well as the Waco market.
- Gables Management Company, Akron, Ohio: Gables Management Company has been involved in the construction industry in Northeast Ohio for many years, having built high-end senior care facilities and developing finished lots in Cleveland and Akron, including for another Epcon Communities franchise.
Epcon offers Franchise Builders the ability to tap into the 55+ market by giving them access to resources that have been developed over more than 30 years. Epcon Franchise Builders benefit from proven home designs, development strategies, marketing resources, sales guidance, national buying programs and a network of Franchise Builders.
Get in touch with us at 888-909-2430.