You are personally invited to hear from Glenna Wilson and Todd Scott of Charis Homes—Zero Energy Ready custom home builders—and why they’ve chosen to diversify their business portfolio to include production building.
Las Vegas, Nevada
About the Session:
Hear from Glenna Wilson and Todd Scott of Charis Homes—Zero Energy Ready custom home builders—as to why they’ve chosen to diversify their business portfolio to include production building. You will learn about detailed strategies used to compete more effectively with other custom as well as national builders, including ways to streamline processes, gain more purchasing power and increase credibility by joining forces with a national builder. You’ll also gain insight into the reasons they believe leveraging a production home building approach provides the proven blueprint for capitalizing on the 55+ market. Geared toward custom home builders looking to scale their businesses, this presentation will offer practical tips and advice to build smarter, scale faster and stand out in your local market.
What you’ll take away:
- Tips and advice to help you build smarter, scale faster and stand out in your local market
- Detailed strategies to help you diversify and compete more effectively with other custom and national builders
- Ways to streamline your processes and gain more purchasing power
Want to Learn More?
- Case Study: After Many Years of Successfully Building Large Custom Homes, The Weavers Explain Why They Started Building Epcon Homes
- How a Successful Custom Home Builder Added Production Building to Her Business Through Franchising
- Why Custom Home Builder John Delin Embraced the Epcon Franchise Opportunity