Epcon Franchising Adds New Franchise Builders in 2021
Epcon Franchising is pleased to announce the addition of five new Franchise Builders so far this year. These new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in six different states.
The new Epcon Franchise Builders are:
- Kelly Construction, Sioux City, Iowa and Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Kelly Construction has been in real estate for 20 years, having built a number of single-family homes and two townhome communities. They have also been involved in historic renovation and commercial development.
- Artisan Communities, Dayton, Ohio: Artisan Communities is a father-in-law, son-in-law team, with familial ties to Epcon. They plan to build their first Epcon community in Beavercreek, a suburb of Dayton, Ohio.
- Urso Lifestyle Communities, Madison, Wisconsin: Urso Lifestyle Communities is devoted to building quality, one-of-a-kind dream homes in McFarland and the surrounding areas. They already have a great site under control for their first Epcon project.
- Marquez Enterprises, Kansas City, Kansas: Over the last 10 years, Marquez Enterprises has grown a sizeable portfolio of rentals and residential rehabs and is currently working through a 60-unit project of new construction attainable housing.
- Baig Development, Detroit, Michigan: Baig Development has a long family history of homebuilding prior to immigration to the United States from Pakistan. They have vast experience in both small business operations as well as the real estate market.
Epcon offers Franchise Builders the ability to tap into the 55+ market by giving them access to resources that have been developed over more than 35 years. Epcon Franchise Builders benefit from proven home designs, development strategies, marketing resources, sales guidance, national buying programs and a network of Franchise Builders.
Get in touch with us at 888-909-2430.